Tag: tax consultant

Fill Your Tax Return With Help Of Professional Of Perth To Avoid The Penalties!

Filing Your Tax Return "is one of the most popular brochures among taxpayers. This booklet mainly discusses the SPT filing process. In addition, it instructs readers to fill out the appropriate forms and instructs readers to complete the booklet in addition to providing a brief overview of the various chapters of income. and allowable deductions and tax obligations for benefits. If you are not sure to fill your form on your own then you can take help from tax consulting & advisory service in Perth.

Image Source: Google

Every business needs to generate a return on income. Anyone other than a business whose total income from all sources of income exceeds the maximum amount that was not subject to income tax for the previous year ended March 31 must file an income tax return.

With the most recent changes, the Central Council for Direct Taxation (CBDT) has mandated a new form of income return for the 2008-09 assessment year, as shown in the following table:

ITR-1: Individual with a survivor's salary, pension, pension or interest.

ITR-2: Hindu Individuals and Families (HUF) who have no business or professional income.

ITR-3: Individuals and HUF who are partners in partner companies but do not have a company or profession.

ITR-4: Individuals and HUF who run their own business or profession.

ITR-5: Partnership Companies, Individual Associations (AoP) and Individual Councils (BoI).

ITR-6: Companies other than companies requesting exemption Article 11.

ITR-7: Individuals, including non-profit or religious companies, political parties, research associations, information agencies, hospitals, trade unions, universities, colleges.

ITR-8: Individuals who are not required to file an income statement but who are required to file an income statement.

The above form may not be submitted twice. However, if the return form is submitted on paper, the attached confirmation form must be filled incorrectly.